If you live or work in the New York City area be sure to wear your running shoes this Friday to make a mad dash for the RUUM Kid’s Wear sample sale.
High fashion meets low prices at this mack daddy of a kids clothing sale.
As a fashion stylist, I’ve been to a zillion sample sales over the years and this one takes the cake! Plan on a workout trying to carry your shopping bags home. It’s that good. – Jill Topol
1. La Miniatura – Boys Pineapple Pullover http://www.laminiaturakids.com
2. Pineapple Knit Beanie – available at http://www.felissimo.co.jp
3. Mini Rodini – Blue Pineapple Print Sweatshirt (size 1-11yrs) $64.00 www.alexandalexa.com
4. The Children’s Place – Pineapple Graphic Tee (size 4-12yrs) $4.99 www.childrensplace.com
5. Scotch Shrunk – Allover Printed Swim Shorts (size 4-16yrs) $62.00 www.scotch-shrunk.com
6. Zara Kids – Pineapple T-Shirt (size 3-14yrs) $15.90 www.zara.com
7. Dabs Myla – Island Blue Kids Tee (size 6m-10yrs) $28.00 www.tinywhalestore.com
8. Crewcuts – Girls Glitter Pineapple Purse $59.50 www.jcrew.com
9. Forever 21 – Pineapple Print Kids Tank Top (xs-l) $8.80 www.forever21.com
10. Tucker & Tate – Girls Pineapple Leggings (size 2t-7yrs) $16.00 www.nordstrom.com
11. Munster Kids – Pineapple Print Shorts (4-14yrs) $60.50 www.alexandalexa.com
Happy Birthday, America!
From all of us at Super Goody Bag.
Mamacase Prints – “Say Fromage” Kids T-Shirt (size 18m-10yrs) $22.00 www.etsy.com
With the deep freeze of winter behind us, it’s time to bask in the glory of the sun. And just like the change in seasons comes a change in trends. Tropical warm weather inspired prints and patterns have left their mark in the sand as a top trend alert for Spring/Summer 2014 kids wear. As we ditch our hot cocoa for a virgin pina colada (yes, remember we are a kids blog) and chase those clanging bells from the ice cream truck in desperation for a cherry popsicle (as the urge is too great for any child to resist), the time has come to enjoy all that is Popsicles, Pineapples and Paradise. Keep posted later this week for Super Goody Bag’s top fashion picks in Carmen Miranda approved styles. – Jill Topol