Best & Worst of 2012Posted: 01/01/2013 | Author: super goody bag | Filed under: Holidays, Style | Tags: 7-11 Slurpee Maker, Annoying Orange, Boys Combat Boots, Boys Fashion, Carly Rae Jepsen Call Me Never, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Doc McStuffins Role Model, Girls Combat Boots, girls fashion, H2Goo, Jill Topol, Jill Topol Fashion Stylist, Kids Combat Boots, Kids Fashion, Lego Star Wars, Monster High Fashion, My Muse Max, One Direction with Puppies, Pastel Hair Color, Pastel Hair Dye, Super Goody Bag, The Aqua Bats Super Show, The Best & Worst of 2012, The Oogie Loves Worst |Leave a comment
To ring in the New Year right, Super Goody Bag brings you the Best & Worst of 2012. A smorgasbord of the coolest and crappiest in kids toys, fashion and entertainment. Cheers! – Jill Topol
THE BEST OF 2012
- Monster High Dolls – Fashion designers take note. Couture worthy fashions in a 12 inch doll! No joke.
- One Direction – Because if I didn’t put them on the “Best of” list, every little girl in America would hate me.
- Pastel Color Hair – From the bottle or clip-ons. (photo courtesy of La Petite Magazine)
- Combat Boots – in colors, patterns and glitter
- Doc McStuffins – A Disney TV show about an African American girl who’s a doctor to toys. Couldn’t ask for a better role model for kids. There actually are other career options for little girls besides being a princess.
- Lalaloopsy – Harajuku fashions in a doll.
- The Aqua Bats Super Show – From the creators of Yo Gabba Gabba, this awesome live action TV show is a throwback from the 1970’s era of Saturday Morning cartoons.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – X Factor 1st runner up and music prodigy!
- Lego Star Wars – How do you make a classic toy even better? Combine it with a classic movie.
THE WORST OF 2012
- Annoying Orange – Need I say more.
- Marvin Marvin – An original new TV show about an alien who comes to earth to live with a human family and the crazy hijinks he gets himself into. Alf & Mork have already filed a small claims suit.
- High Top Sneakers with a Secret Built in Wedge– Give your daughter what every little girl needs; A COMPLEX! These sneakers with hidden lifts start at a size 12 toddler. Because what 5 year old doesn’t want to be taller?
- H2Goo – Turns your child’s bath water into a tub of drain clogging goop.
- The Oogie Loves – I took Max to see this movie on opening day and we were the only ones in the theatre. Somehow I didn’t get the memo. Painfully bad!
- Ruby from “Max & Ruby”– Yes, I am well aware that Max & Ruby isn’t a new cartoon, but Ruby is just so mean and bossy to her little brother Max that she deserves to be on the worst list!
- Carly Rae Jepsen – She sings that “Call Me Maybe” song. How do you make it stop?
- 7-11 Slurpee Maker – Because milk and water are so last year.