The Teenie Weenie Winter BeaniePosted: 12/17/2013
The countdown to Christmas is at hand. As we scramble to bake cookies for the mailman, and run ragged trying to finish our holiday shopping before the clock strikes 12 (and we all turn into a pumpkin).
To help ease the stress of the merriest day of the year, think of Super Goody Bag as your Santa’s Little Helper. With cool and unusual last minute gift ideas for all the little ones on your “nice” list.
While your kiddos definitely did not write Santa asking for a knit beanie, it’s still an awesome gift. Let their personality shine through with a quirky, fashion forward hat that they’ll sport all winter long. Guaranteed to not only keep their heads warm, but help build the ultimate snowman and skate like Brian Boitano. – Jill Topol
- H&M – Squirrel Knit Hat (1-8yrs) $5.00 www.hm.com
- Crewcuts – Girls’ Chat Chat “Smile” Hat (size s-xl) $32.00 www.jcrew.com
- Toby – Kids’ Cable Knit Hat in Dark Grey w/ Faux Fur Pom Pom $6.99 www.jcpenny.com
- H&M – Knit Zebra Pom Pom Hat (size 1-8yrs) $9.95 www.hm.com
- Oeuf – Cornflower Blue “I See You” Beanie (size 6m–3yrs) $59.00 www.alexandalexa.com
- Scotch Shrunk – “Mega Shrunk” Duo Coloured Bonnet (size s-m) $27.00 www.websore-us.scotch-soda.com
- Bit’z Kids – Red Knit Hat (size 1-8yrs) $23.00 www.bitzkids.com
- Oeuf – Charcoal Gray Crown Beanie Hat (size 6–18m) $64.00 www.alexandalexa.com
- Baby Gap – Neon Intarsia Fair Isle Beanie (size xs–l) $16.95 www.gap.com