Take a Picture….it Lasts LongerPosted: 02/22/2013
Life is one big photograph waiting for us to snap a pic. If only we took the time to pause, take a breath and appreciate how extraordinary the unextraordinary can be. Our daily surroundings are a visual wonderland. From the sparkle of icicles dangling from a tree, to the candy colors that hang above our heads during sunset.
This spring photorealistic printed fabrics are a top trend in children’s fashion. With prints as varied as nature, animals and common objects, we pay homage to the beauty of everyday life. – Jill Topol
- Molo Sunflower Tanktop (size 3-12y) $28.00 www.ollypop.com
- H&M Halter Neck Sunset Swimsuit (size 8-14y) $17.95 www.hm.com
- The Mountain Youth Siamese Kitten Tee (size s-xl) $14.00 www.themountain.com
- Molo Sunflower Skirt (size 3-12y) $48.50 www.ollypop.com
- Molo Anni Soft Pants with Leg Print (size 3-6y) $51.00 www.coolkidsnyc.com
- We Are Handsome Children’s One Piece Lion Bathing Suit (size1-5y) $125.00 www.wearehandsome.com
- Simple Kids Penguin Cardigan (size 12m-16y) on sale for $103.60 www.thumbeline.com
- H&M White Stallion Top (size 8-14y) $14.95 www.hm.com
- Oilily Calao “Candy” Jacket (size 74-86) 109.90 Euros / $144.91 www.oililyshop.com
10. Une Sardine a Rio Eiffel Tower Skirt (one size for ages 2-6) $90.00 www.thumbeline.com
11. Paul Smith Junior Mixing Deck Print Shirt (size 2-14y) $124.00 www.alexandalexa.com
12. Sudo Empire Wildlife Hooded Boys Sweatshirt with Tiger $78.95 AUS /$80.80 US (size 8-14y) www.joetween.com.au
As a tribute to “photo”realistic fashion, here’s Def Leppard with Photograph. Spandex pants and the teasing of hair are not required while listening, but highly recommended.