Stars & Stripes ForeverPosted: 07/01/2012 Filed under: Holidays, Style | Tags: 4th of July kids, Barneys New York Kids, Gap Kids 4th of July, Goorin Brothers, Jill Topol, Kids 4th of July Fashions, Stars & Stripes Forever, Super Goody Bag 2 Comments
The 4th of July is almost upon us. Normally when most of us think about celebrating Independence Day, things like fireworks, barbecues and parades come to mind. But what about the fashion! Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with sporting a USA tee to show your love for your country, but don’t you think we could do a little better than that? For the kid’s sake! Easter has its fabulous bonnets, and Christmas has those wonderful tacky sweaters. Why not have some fun dressing up your kids in honor of our great nation? With a patriotic palate of red, white and blue teamed with bold stars and stripes, the options are endless. Plus you’d be doing a solid for Thomas Jefferson. – Jill Topol
1. Nico Nico Unisex circles tank top (on sale) $47.00 www.gilt.com & www.niconicoclothing.com
2. Goorin Bros. “Plan 9” Spaceship Outer Space 3-D baseball cap $25.00 www.goorin.com
3. Scotch Shrunk Striped knit blazer (on sale) $57.00 www.barneys.com
4. Kitestrings Crew Star swim trunks (on sale) $24.00 www.hartstrings.com
5. Gap Kids Red Chambray roll-up pants $29.95 www.gap.com
6. Harajuku Mini for Target Infant Girls long sleeve dot dress (on sale) $15.30 www.target.com
7. Ray-Ban Junior Red Wayfarer kids sunglasses $63.00 www.ray-ban.com
8. Hartstrings Polka Dot bikini (on sale) $25.20 www.hartstrings.com
9. Bonnie Jean Star Print dress $19.99-$24.99 www.dillards.com
10. Junk Food Captain America graphic T $24.95 www.gap.com
11. Mini Boden Hotchpotch red & blue T-shirt dress (on sale) $30.00 www.bodenusa.com
12. Mini Boden Cropped Jersey Baggie shorts in red & white stripes $28.00 www.bodenusa.com
13. Converse Kids’ All-Star Easy Slip sneaker in stars & stripes $37.00 www.converse.com
I love these…I want to stand at attention and salute each one of these!!!
Love it! But than again I love anything with stripes or stylish poka-dots or in this case stars!!!
I bought my mom a jacket very similar to #3 🙂
and I love love love all the girlie patriotic dresses! too sweet!